Is your Power IBM i ready for GDPR?
By May 25th 2017, EU's GDPR "General Data Protection Regulation" will be enforced.
Any company working with or inside the EU and who has access to personal data has to live up to
the requirements of the GDPR.
Have you prepared your Power IBM i for this?
Seminars with IBM Denmark in September
SOSY and IBM Denmark are jointly inviting you to seminars on this hot topic:
September 19th at IBM Aarhus, Olof Palmes Allé 44, 8200 Aarhus N, at 9-12:30
September 20th at IBM Holte, Kongevejen 495B, 2840 Holte, at 9-12:30
We will help you prepare! The agenda at the seminars is:
- What does the GDPR imply?
- What is happening with GDPR in Denmark (and in the rest of the EU) ?
- How can IBM help you with GDPR?
- What can you do to prepare your Power IBM i for GDPR?
- Overview of solutions provided by SOSY which help you address GDPR:
- The brandnew and free "GDPR Reainess Assessment Check"
- The free "Security Scan" will check:
-- How well protected is your Power IBM i?
-- Whether you have control over your users: Authorities? What are they doing?
-- Is your IFS protected?
- How can reporting to the auditors become simpler?
- Test Data: Learn how to generate test data which are compliant with GDPR
The sessions will be given by IBM Denmark, SOSY and HelpSystems (one of SOSY's solution providers).
The sessions will be in English or Danish.
The seminars are FREE of charge.
More information & Sign up
If you want more information on the GDPR seminars in September, please contact one of the following: